GENERAL SURGERY – diagnosis and treatment of lesions, treated mainly operatively
• rendering of first aid and treatment of contusions and traumas of all parts of the body – with primary treatment and suture of wounds and anti-tetanus protection
• operative elimination and treatment of benign formations like: ateroms, lipomas, fibromas, morbid nails, etc. under anesthesia.
• opening of abscesses and treatment of purulent-inflammatory lesions of skin, subcutaneous tissue and skin appendages, as well as successful treatment of difficulty healing wounds of long years after passed traumas, thrombophlebitis, etc.
• varices, thrombophlebitis, post-thrombophlebitic syndrome;
• hemorrhoids, fissures, cysts, abscesses in anal area
• correction of congenital malformations like: phymosis, short frenulum of penis, etc.